Autumns Killings Autumns Killings

oh yea

I can definately make something out of this. I like the toy sound in the biggining. Well done.

Rucklo - Indestructable Rucklo - Indestructable

Wow this is great!

This is definately a song that diserves to win, because it's awesome! [5/5]

{dj-N} Orchestral Angels 2 {dj-N} Orchestral Angels 2

Niice!!

Love this. The beats, everything fits together perfectly! This is such an awesome song and I love it! Added to faves. [4/5]

{dj-Nate} Always Here {dj-Nate} Always Here

Work paied off

All your work and effort has paied off because this song rocks the house, I love listening to great audio from great artists really loud :D oh yea... and added to faves keep 'em comming! [5/5]

{dj-N} Behind These Hazel Eyes {dj-N} Behind These Hazel Eyes

Uhhahh Uhhahhaha

Is there a girl haven an origasm in the background or is she just thinkin this is an awesome song? Loved it, added to faves. [5/5]

{dj-N} Take a Look [MiX] {dj-N} Take a Look [MiX]

Loved it!

This audio is perfect and can't be made any better than it is already, I loved the tune and the beat that was just thrown in this song and was added to my faves. [5/5]

The Open The Open

Sweet!!

Loved the beginning, sounded great, and all together it's an awesome audio that was addedto my faves! [4/5]

Rucklo responds:

oh, nice 1 :)

Star Wars - WyteNoiz Remix Star Wars - WyteNoiz Remix

Good

Loved the idea and the effort. This audio is perfect and you made perfection! It's nice and I love it, added to faves. [4/5]

WyteNoiz responds:

Glad you like it man, thanks, take it easy.

Rucklo - Insomnia Rucklo - Insomnia

Love It

I absolutely love this audio, added to faves because this is completely awesome. [5/5]

Rucklo responds:

weee fifen! danke! :D

-´Vexeta`- -´Vexeta`-

Awesome

This audio is awesome and after like the 5th time listening to this I finaly decide to review this. It's awesome and I love it, added to faves. [5/5]