Sci-Fi Guys 3 Sci-Fi Guys 3

This is freaken awesome!

I loved this flash! Graphics were great, the style was nice. There were lots of sounds and the voice acting was awesome! Lots of violence but not to much (lol). I liked the tool bar you put at the bottom of the movie and thats why I gave it an interactivity score. It was very funny and the overall was nice and it paied off! Great Flash! [4/5]

Sheep Attack! Sheep Attack!

Sheep... hehe

I never really thought someone would make a flash about well... sheep attacking the farmer and the farmer kicks the sheep into the sun. Graphics were pretty simple but they were nice, but would it have been any trouble to just put some color in it. I liked the style which made it a little funny. Many sounds which blended together which made the flash even better. There were not any violence really besides kicking sheep around. No interactivity. Was not really funny, well I did not really find it funny but other people seemed to but the overall of the flash was great and I liked your flash! [3/5]

Soldier vs Ninja Soldier vs Ninja

Hehe

That was pretty nice but there was one problem with your new kinds of characters, they moved around wierdly (or maybe they were supposed to). But anyhow. I liked the flash, try to put more sounds and audios in it and it'll work out smoothly for you.

AaronRidge responds:

yeah i had some problems with the legs

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Lol

This is my 100th million time to watch it and its still hilarious!!!! Keep em' coming!!!

New Dubya-Doo Movies 2 New Dubya-Doo Movies 2

nice work

I think that you should work on a different intro than a scooby-doo rip off but sience this is your second one, KEEP EM' COMMING!!! I'll be looking for Dubya-Doo 3.

Metal Gear Fiesta Metal Gear Fiesta

HAHA

This is in my favorites, it's sooooo good and funny!!!!
ALL MY 5's BELONG TO THIS!!!

The Tainted Ep. 1 The Tainted Ep. 1

Nice

nice sounds... and not to mention great work, keep it up with the rest of your series.

The Massacre Project The Massacre Project

Not Bad...

Not bad, in fact, pretty good. But not that good.

Spinister Ep. 026 Spinister Ep. 026

Wtf?

Wtf is this supposed to be? Is it supposed to be funny because I did not laugh... in fact I thought this was pretty stupid.

Spinister responds:

I'm gay.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Great Work!

Great work with the animation, I wish I would of thought of something like this.